Muxo adds soft subtitle support for iPhone
Over on the Handbrake forums a contributor has released an interesting tool called Muxo that allows adding soft subtitles to MP4 that are supported on the iPhone. Soft subtitles are those that can be turned on and off, rather than being actually encoded into the video with tools we've mentioned before like Submerge and RoadMovie. Entropic designed Muxo as an accessory to Handbrake, allowing you to add SRT subtitles to a fresh DVD rip. Once you load them on your iPhone you'll get a menu button that lets you turn the subtitles on and off.
Muxio is a free download here (download link).
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements