BREAKING: New iPhone SDK & Firmware released
Word is out: new versions of the iPhone SDK and firmware are available for download. Word about the details are still trickling in from developers. This is Apple's fifth beta release since the iPhone SDK was released in March. There's just under a week left until the end of the Apple Design Awards submission period. No word if iPhone developers who submitted under earlier firmware will be able to re-submit outside the 72 hour period that Apple allots for "re-dos".
Readers report that this is a smaller download (just over 1 GB) and details are trickling in through the comments.
Thank you everyone who sent this in!
Apparently the changes can be found here if you have an online SDK account.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free