Sync your iPhone's music library in Linux, the wireless way
Linux users are a bit left out in the cold when it comes to the iPhone, but if you're a Linux user who wants to sync your music library with your iPhone, Lifehacker's got a tutorial on how to do just that. Video syncing seems to work as well, but images are apparently a little idiosyncratic.
You'll have to jailbreak your iPhone using ZiPhone, and the actual steps involved seem fairly involved...but hey, if you're a Linux user, you're probably cool with both fairly involved technical tweaking and voiding warranties.
Go forth, brave adventurer.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV