How much is an iTunes download worth?
I don't quite understand their reasoning. I think most phone-based ringtone sales are outrageously overpriced. Increased sales volumes will benefit the labels even at the current wholesale prices. Ah well, another example of Underwear Gnome economics in action.
|Apple should pay more per track||124 (2.7%)|
|If Apple pays less, we pay less||2118 (46.0%)|
|It doesn't really matter with the fixed price per track model||771 (16.7%)|
|Underwear Gnomes!||1593 (34.6%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free