How much is an iTunes download worth?
I don't quite understand their reasoning. I think most phone-based ringtone sales are outrageously overpriced. Increased sales volumes will benefit the labels even at the current wholesale prices. Ah well, another example of Underwear Gnome economics in action.
|Apple should pay more per track||124 (2.7%)|
|If Apple pays less, we pay less||2118 (46.0%)|
|It doesn't really matter with the fixed price per track model||771 (16.7%)|
|Underwear Gnomes!||1593 (34.6%)|
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements