T-Mobile to retain iPhone exclusivity in Germany
At the Reuters Technology, Media and Telecoms Summit in Paris today, T-Mobile CEO Hamid Akhavan said he expected to continue being the exclusive iPhone provider in Germany, citing the company's strong relationship with Apple.
He also noted that "if and when" there is a 3G iPhone, T-Mobile anticipates selling it exclusively in Germany as well. Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile's parent company) will sell the iPhone in Austria, but Orange will carry the iPhone in Germany's southern neighbor as well.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter