T-Mobile to retain iPhone exclusivity in Germany
At the Reuters Technology, Media and Telecoms Summit in Paris today, T-Mobile CEO Hamid Akhavan said he expected to continue being the exclusive iPhone provider in Germany, citing the company's strong relationship with Apple.
He also noted that "if and when" there is a 3G iPhone, T-Mobile anticipates selling it exclusively in Germany as well. Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile's parent company) will sell the iPhone in Austria, but Orange will carry the iPhone in Germany's southern neighbor as well.
At the Reuters Technology, Media and Telecoms Summit in Paris today, T-Mobile CEO Hamid Akhavan said he expected to continue being the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs