Could 'electric computers' be the new iPhone?
An unusually-large shipment of 188 mysterious containers has arrived in North America from Apple's manufacturing partners in China. The contents? "Electric computers," a term that Apple has never before used on its customs declarations.
Additionally, 67 of the containers were destined for Canada, landing in Vancouver, BC.
These containers are not to be confused with Apple's regular flotilla of shipping destined for the west coast. Typically, those containers are labeled as having "desktop computers" inside on their customs forms.
ImportGenius.com speculates that each container could contain up to 40,000 units of new iPhones.
Either that, or the UNIVAC I ordered finally arrived.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates