Could 'electric computers' be the new iPhone?
An unusually-large shipment of 188 mysterious containers has arrived in North America from Apple's manufacturing partners in China. The contents? "Electric computers," a term that Apple has never before used on its customs declarations.
Additionally, 67 of the containers were destined for Canada, landing in Vancouver, BC.
These containers are not to be confused with Apple's regular flotilla of shipping destined for the west coast. Typically, those containers are labeled as having "desktop computers" inside on their customs forms.
ImportGenius.com speculates that each container could contain up to 40,000 units of new iPhones.
Either that, or the UNIVAC I ordered finally arrived.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs