Register now for iPhoneDevCamp 2!
Good Morning, Campers!
Registration for iPhoneDevCamp 2 opened yesterday, so if you want to attend this non-profit working event for iPhone / iPod Touch developers, head on over to the registration page and sign up. Spokesperson Raven Zachary told TUAW that the organizers are expecting all 500 spaces for the event to fill quickly this year due to the hype surrounding the iPhone SDK and the sellout crowd at WWDC 2008.
This year's camp will be held at Adobe Systems in San Francisco August 1-3, 2008. You'll be able to create iPhone and iPod Touch apps with a group of the brightest and best developers, designers, and testers. We haven't yet heard if there will be singalongs, canoe races, or lanyard weaving, and you're on your own for making s'mores over the warmth of a MacBook Pro.
Will I be going to camp this year? Unfortunately, I won't, but I am looking forward to seeing the innovative apps that will emerge from this long weekend.
Thanks to Raven for the heads-up
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs