TeliaSonera bringing iPhone to Nordic and Baltic markets
To our friends living in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia: welcome to the growing pack of iPhone-serviced countries! Telecom provider TeliaSonera just signed an agreement to bring the iPhone to these countries just in time for the (rumored) announcement of the 3G iPhone.
Apple is definitely spreading the love (and the exclusive carrier contracts) far and wide. I'm not even sure anymore which countries don't have service, presently or forthcoming, but I did get terrible grades in geography. Fortunately, our commenters will be sure to make up for my cartographic shortcomings.
Thanks, Olk, Mattias, Jari, Johan, Borger, Undero and everyone else who sent this in!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)