Orange to trade up iPhones?
According to Boy Genius Report, French iPhone carrier Orange may be offering current iPhone users a 3G iPhone for
€30 €50 (thanks to kol and jaxx for pointing out my typo!) if they trade in their old iPhone, as well as "generous subsidies" for users who wish to upgrade and keep their current handset.
The news comes from reader tips to French tech site PCInpact, though Orange apparently has no official statement yet.
We can just add this to the number of other 3G iPhone rumors that have been swirling as of late.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements