Orange to trade up iPhones?
According to Boy Genius Report, French iPhone carrier Orange may be offering current iPhone users a 3G iPhone for
€30 €50 (thanks to kol and jaxx for pointing out my typo!) if they trade in their old iPhone, as well as "generous subsidies" for users who wish to upgrade and keep their current handset.
The news comes from reader tips to French tech site PCInpact, though Orange apparently has no official statement yet.
We can just add this to the number of other 3G iPhone rumors that have been swirling as of late.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync