Orange to trade up iPhones?
According to Boy Genius Report, French iPhone carrier Orange may be offering current iPhone users a 3G iPhone for
€30 €50 (thanks to kol and jaxx for pointing out my typo!) if they trade in their old iPhone, as well as "generous subsidies" for users who wish to upgrade and keep their current handset.
The news comes from reader tips to French tech site PCInpact, though Orange apparently has no official statement yet.
We can just add this to the number of other 3G iPhone rumors that have been swirling as of late.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client