iPhoneBrowser: browse your iPhone's file system
Getting access to your iPhone's file system can be pretty difficult. But if you're a Windows iPhone user, you can take advantage of the free BSD-licensed IPhone file system browser iPhoneBrowser. You can browse your IPhone's files, drag and drop stuff onto it, and copy your MP3s and movies back to your hard drive. iPhoneBrowser also offers a backup system for keeping your iPhone files safe.
It even works with non-jailbroken iPhones, but as the developer says, you won't get very far with one, thanks to Apple's file system "sandbox".
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter