Snoop Dogg wants to give you a MacBook Air
Looks like Snoop Dogg wants you to have some Apple goodness. Crestock is hosting a wallpaper design competition with the Dre protégé where the prizes over four rounds are, respectively: an iPod classic 80GB, an iPod touch 16GB, an iPod touch 32GB and a MacBook Air. The top three entries in each round also get placement on snoopdogg.com (and his mySpace page... in case anyone with enough taste to hire you actually goes to mySpace) and a load of Snoop Dogg merchandise with a street value of $500+.
With or without the d-o-double-g action, it's a chance for the design-inclined to get some work out there and score an iPod or an Air. Of course, it's essentially on spec, which might get you some flak, but you're not competing for a job. You're competing for internet glory and a MacBook Air, so it's really just good clean fun(izzle).
Visit the contest homepage for more information. The contest is running now, so if you're interested you should scoot.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter