Plainview: chromeless browser for presentations
Plainview is a full-screen browser based on WebKit specifically for presentations or situations where seeing browser chrome is undesirable. (I don't know, maybe you're making a presentation about oil.)
It's wonderfully simple: Starting the software shows the Plainview start page. Enter a search term, or press command+L and you're off. Plainview has a set of key combinations to help during your presentation, and you can control-click anywhere to bring up a contextual menu. It can even import your Safari bookmarks.
Saft can do this, I know, but if you don't like InputManager hacks, then Plainview is for you.
Plainview is a full-screen browser based on WebKit specifically for presentations or situations where seeing browser chrome is...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free