Plainview: chromeless browser for presentations
Plainview is a full-screen browser based on WebKit specifically for presentations or situations where seeing browser chrome is undesirable. (I don't know, maybe you're making a presentation about oil.)
It's wonderfully simple: Starting the software shows the Plainview start page. Enter a search term, or press command+L and you're off. Plainview has a set of key combinations to help during your presentation, and you can control-click anywhere to bring up a contextual menu. It can even import your Safari bookmarks.
Saft can do this, I know, but if you don't like InputManager hacks, then Plainview is for you.
Plainview is a full-screen browser based on WebKit specifically for presentations or situations where seeing browser chrome is...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs