Apple posts iPhone 3G ad
During the Keynote Steve played the ad for the new iPhone 3G twice, and here is your change to do the same. Apple has posted the ad in glorious QuickTime for all to play. The ad features a peek into Apple's secret underground labs, and a look at the next generation iPhone cases (it may take two people to carry, but it sure is cool looking).
Be sure to check out our WWDC 2008 page for all our coverage.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client