Apple posts iPhone 3G ad
During the Keynote Steve played the ad for the new iPhone 3G twice, and here is your change to do the same. Apple has posted the ad in glorious QuickTime for all to play. The ad features a peek into Apple's secret underground labs, and a look at the next generation iPhone cases (it may take two people to carry, but it sure is cool looking).
Be sure to check out our WWDC 2008 page for all our coverage.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support