Apple posts iPhone 3G ad
During the Keynote Steve played the ad for the new iPhone 3G twice, and here is your change to do the same. Apple has posted the ad in glorious QuickTime for all to play. The ad features a peek into Apple's secret underground labs, and a look at the next generation iPhone cases (it may take two people to carry, but it sure is cool looking).
Be sure to check out our WWDC 2008 page for all our coverage.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter