Apple posts iPhone 3G ad
During the Keynote Steve played the ad for the new iPhone 3G twice, and here is your change to do the same. Apple has posted the ad in glorious QuickTime for all to play. The ad features a peek into Apple's secret underground labs, and a look at the next generation iPhone cases (it may take two people to carry, but it sure is cool looking).
Be sure to check out our WWDC 2008 page for all our coverage.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free