Apple posts iPhone 3G ad
During the Keynote Steve played the ad for the new iPhone 3G twice, and here is your change to do the same. Apple has posted the ad in glorious QuickTime for all to play. The ad features a peek into Apple's secret underground labs, and a look at the next generation iPhone cases (it may take two people to carry, but it sure is cool looking).
Be sure to check out our WWDC 2008 page for all our coverage.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration