iPhone 2.0 firmware will ship in early July, touch users pay $9.95
Enterprise users can deliver apps directly to their users, and there's also an 'ad-hoc' delivery method for up to 100 iPhones.
More in the liveblog, and in the feature page...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature