iPhone 2.0 firmware will ship in early July, touch users pay $9.95
Enterprise users can deliver apps directly to their users, and there's also an 'ad-hoc' delivery method for up to 100 iPhones.
More in the liveblog, and in the feature page...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync