iPhone versus iPod touch pricing: Say what?
What does it mean when a 16GB 3G iPhone costs about the same as an 8GB iPod touch? Is it the AT&T kickback economics finally coming into reality? Or are we going to see an iPod touch price drop sometime soon? Face it. The iPhone is just a better device than the iPod touch. And if you can get one cheaper? Why not. It has a built-in speaker and microphone too, assuming you can get past that activation screen.
So if you have the choice between buying one or the other, the iPhone is a really sweet alternative. And if the iPod touch comes down in price? Even better.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter