iPhone versus iPod touch pricing: Say what?
What does it mean when a 16GB 3G iPhone costs about the same as an 8GB iPod touch? Is it the AT&T kickback economics finally coming into reality? Or are we going to see an iPod touch price drop sometime soon? Face it. The iPhone is just a better device than the iPod touch. And if you can get one cheaper? Why not. It has a built-in speaker and microphone too, assuming you can get past that activation screen.
So if you have the choice between buying one or the other, the iPhone is a really sweet alternative. And if the iPod touch comes down in price? Even better.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app