iPhone versus iPod touch pricing: Say what?
What does it mean when a 16GB 3G iPhone costs about the same as an 8GB iPod touch? Is it the AT&T kickback economics finally coming into reality? Or are we going to see an iPod touch price drop sometime soon? Face it. The iPhone is just a better device than the iPod touch. And if you can get one cheaper? Why not. It has a built-in speaker and microphone too, assuming you can get past that activation screen.
So if you have the choice between buying one or the other, the iPhone is a really sweet alternative. And if the iPod touch comes down in price? Even better.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved