iPhone versus iPod touch pricing: Say what?
What does it mean when a 16GB 3G iPhone costs about the same as an 8GB iPod touch? Is it the AT&T kickback economics finally coming into reality? Or are we going to see an iPod touch price drop sometime soon? Face it. The iPhone is just a better device than the iPod touch. And if you can get one cheaper? Why not. It has a built-in speaker and microphone too, assuming you can get past that activation screen.
So if you have the choice between buying one or the other, the iPhone is a really sweet alternative. And if the iPod touch comes down in price? Even better.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature