Where can I buy an iPhone 3G?
View Larger Map
While 22 countries will see the phone launch on July 11, 2008, the phone will be hitting other parts of the world as well. Apple wasn't kidding about making the international presence of the iPhone known, from Madagascar to Mali, Chile to Croatia, the iPhone 3G is coming.
You can see the complete list of countries here, but I went ahead and put together a little Google map representing as many of the countries as I could find/fit.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs