Where can I buy an iPhone 3G?
View Larger Map
While 22 countries will see the phone launch on July 11, 2008, the phone will be hitting other parts of the world as well. Apple wasn't kidding about making the international presence of the iPhone known, from Madagascar to Mali, Chile to Croatia, the iPhone 3G is coming.
You can see the complete list of countries here, but I went ahead and put together a little Google map representing as many of the countries as I could find/fit.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options