Canada might be getting the iPhone 3G
Our Canadian readers have suffered a long, iPhone-less time. There are been countless rumors that Rogers, Canada's leading cell phone provider, would be releasing the iPhone 'any day now.' The above graphic from Rogers' website mentions that someting 'really big' will be coming on July 11th. Hmm, that date looks familiar... what else is happening on that date? Ah, right, the international launch of the iPhone 3G.
Canadians, looks like you'll soon be able to join in on the iPhone fun.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Update: Rogers might be playing coy, but Apple released a press release letting us know what is happening on the 11th in Canada. In the rush of news yesterday, I overlooked this. Thanks, bob.
Our Canadian readers have suffered a long, iPhone-less time. There are been countless rumors that Rogers, Canada's leading cell phone...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs