Softbank announces iPhone 3G pricing for Japan
Service for the iPhone will be offered under Softbank's White Plan, but will be available under Blue and Orange plans as well. Users will be required to sign a two-year contract, and the cost of the handset will be spread out over the 24-month period.
You can read Softbank's press release (in Japanese) on their site.
According to the blog iPhone in Japan, Softbank will be offering the iPhone 3G to its customers starting at ¥23,040 (≈$214) for...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support