Softbank announces iPhone 3G pricing for Japan
Service for the iPhone will be offered under Softbank's White Plan, but will be available under Blue and Orange plans as well. Users will be required to sign a two-year contract, and the cost of the handset will be spread out over the 24-month period.
You can read Softbank's press release (in Japanese) on their site.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV