Softbank announces iPhone 3G pricing for Japan
Service for the iPhone will be offered under Softbank's White Plan, but will be available under Blue and Orange plans as well. Users will be required to sign a two-year contract, and the cost of the handset will be spread out over the 24-month period.
You can read Softbank's press release (in Japanese) on their site.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)