WWDC '08: Justin Williams and Today 1.2
Second Gear's Justin Williams released Today 1.2, um ... today. Justin (also known for PocketTweets) says he's shooting for a release every month -- just to keep things lively -- but he's managed to pack some big upgrades in despite the tight timeframe. You'll find a few nice UI tweaks and some massive date selection improvements, along with further incorporation of Leopard's own Mail and iCal.
I interviewed Justin at WWDC, and he demonstrated the current-at-the-time incarnation of Today for me, but before I got the video uploaded he'd already added new features and asked if he could send me some updated footage. I took him up on it, and edited together a screencast of the latest update with a conversation from last week. That's right, let's do the time warp (again). Speaking of time warps, I'll have to ask Justin how he got June confused with November ... that'll make more sense after the jump.
You can try Today out for free, and license it for $15.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs