Rogers announces iPhone rates in Canada
We've known for awhile that Rogers would be bringing the iPhone 3G to Canada, but we didn't know what kind of plans would be offered. Well, the wondering can stop because Rogers has just posted a website detailing all the service plans and features you can get for your iPhone in Canda, and how much it'll cost you.
As you can see from the above chart service plans start at $60 (Canadian) and go to $115. Interestingly, there is no unlimited data option which might cause trouble down the road when you load up your iPhone with lots of heavy network using 3rd party apps.
Check out Rogers' page for all the details.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
We've known for awhile that Rogers would be bringing the iPhone 3G to Canada, but we didn't know what kind of plans would be offered....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station