iPhone 101: A user guide to take with you
The guide has help for Phone, Mail, Safari, iPod, Applications, Settings, the Wi-Fi Music Store, and some Troubleshooting tips.
I even learned something new: you can scroll to the top of web pages by
double-tapping the title bar. Nice!
Update: Major poopie! Apple has taken down the site for some inexplicable reason. I'll try and find out where it's moved to (or a mirror) and get back to you.
Update 2: It's back, and its contents are updated for the new iPhone software. The new guide includes tips for enterprise users, and for using the App Store. It seems to be oddly not fitting in MobileSafari's display window very well, but hopefully that will get sorted out soon.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved