Apple: MobileMe transition taking longer than expected
I don't think it will come as a shock to anyone that the MobileMe transition hasn't gone as smoothly as Apple would have liked. A recent update to the .Mac support page (shown above) states, 'The MobileMe transition is underway but is taking longer than expected. Please refer to the official System Status to the right for current information on the availability of MobileMe services. We apologize for any inconvenience.'
Cory was able to sneak into MobileMe and take some pictures, so at least you can check out what you're missing. Here's hoping that this rocky start leads to a much more solid product since, as Mike pointed out, .Mac wasn't exactly a hallmark of uptime itself.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free