Apple: MobileMe transition taking longer than expected
I don't think it will come as a shock to anyone that the MobileMe transition hasn't gone as smoothly as Apple would have liked. A recent update to the .Mac support page (shown above) states, 'The MobileMe transition is underway but is taking longer than expected. Please refer to the official System Status to the right for current information on the availability of MobileMe services. We apologize for any inconvenience.'
Cory was able to sneak into MobileMe and take some pictures, so at least you can check out what you're missing. Here's hoping that this rocky start leads to a much more solid product since, as Mike pointed out, .Mac wasn't exactly a hallmark of uptime itself.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements