Apple: MobileMe transition taking longer than expected
I don't think it will come as a shock to anyone that the MobileMe transition hasn't gone as smoothly as Apple would have liked. A recent update to the .Mac support page (shown above) states, 'The MobileMe transition is underway but is taking longer than expected. Please refer to the official System Status to the right for current information on the availability of MobileMe services. We apologize for any inconvenience.'
Cory was able to sneak into MobileMe and take some pictures, so at least you can check out what you're missing. Here's hoping that this rocky start leads to a much more solid product since, as Mike pointed out, .Mac wasn't exactly a hallmark of uptime itself.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options