Mobile Me appears to be up and running
I realize I post this at great personal peril, but Mobile Me appears to be working. Apple has updated the Mobile Me support page with information specific to Mobile Me, and has removed the notice about the update taking longer than usual.
Even so, Internet Explorer 7 users appear to be left in the lurch: Apple displays a notice for those users saying IE7 is "not fully supported." Apple mentions on its website that Mobile Me can sync IE7 bookmarks, and features the IE7 logo fairly prominently.
Your mileage, as has been the case for the last 48 hours, may vary. It will be interesting to find out in the coming days what precisely happened, and what Apple will do to prevent it from happening in the future.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
I realize I post this at great personal peril, but Mobile Me appears to be working. Apple has updated the Mobile Me support page with...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements