Security improvements in iPhone 2.0 firmware
I bet you thought the iPhone 2.0 firmware was all about whizbang new features, or the App Store. Well, it pretty much is, but it also includes some security updates. Apple has posted a KB article that details all the security improvements that are baked into the 2.0 firmware. It is well worth a read if you're paranoid like me (most of the improvements deal with websites that are crafted to cause mischief on your iPhone).
I bet you thought the iPhone 2.0 firmware was all about whizbang new features, or the App Store. Well, it pretty much is, but it also...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free