Security improvements in iPhone 2.0 firmware
I bet you thought the iPhone 2.0 firmware was all about whizbang new features, or the App Store. Well, it pretty much is, but it also includes some security updates. Apple has posted a KB article that details all the security improvements that are baked into the 2.0 firmware. It is well worth a read if you're paranoid like me (most of the improvements deal with websites that are crafted to cause mischief on your iPhone).
I bet you thought the iPhone 2.0 firmware was all about whizbang new features, or the App Store. Well, it pretty much is, but it also...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update