VectorDesigner updated to 1.4.0
TweakerSoft has updated VectorDesigner to version 1.4.0, which includes user-definable templates, multiple point selection in path editing, and fixes a few minor bugs.
VectorDesigner is a simple vector drawing application for illustrations and designs that can be scaled to any size.
VectorDesigner 1.4.0 is a free update for registered users, and $69.95 for new users. It's universal binary, and Leopard is recommended.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features