Behold, the iQueue
What do you do when you've got a pre-queue queue downstairs, then an actual queue proper upstairs? There's a lot of tired people involved, and twice as many tired legs. The answer, of course, is the iQueue. Dozens of plastic chairs brought in solely for the comfort of your customers' backsides.
This pic was snapped in the London Regents Street Apple Store on Thursday afternoon as a great many people wait for their chance to buy an iPhone. Photographer Chris Mac Morrison was less than impressed.
"I'll wait until waiting time is less than 10 mins before i hand over any cash," he told us. Good plan.
Thanks to Mac for the pic.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter