Behold, the iQueue
What do you do when you've got a pre-queue queue downstairs, then an actual queue proper upstairs? There's a lot of tired people involved, and twice as many tired legs. The answer, of course, is the iQueue. Dozens of plastic chairs brought in solely for the comfort of your customers' backsides.
This pic was snapped in the London Regents Street Apple Store on Thursday afternoon as a great many people wait for their chance to buy an iPhone. Photographer Chris Mac Morrison was less than impressed.
"I'll wait until waiting time is less than 10 mins before i hand over any cash," he told us. Good plan.
Thanks to Mac for the pic.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs