iPhone 2.0.1 firmware out for iPhone and iPod touch
Apple has released the 2.0.1 firmware update for the iPhone and iPod touch, and as you can see above, it brings the much-awaited "Bug fixes" feature to bear. We first heard about bug fixes way back at WWDC '07, and since then there's been much speculation on Apple blogs of all kinds as to just what effects a feature like "bug fixes" will have on the market.
We're just kidding of course -- "Bug fixes" could mean anything. But the update is surprisingly large (242 mb) so as soon as we get it installed, we'll pick it apart.
It looks like the day of reckoning is here -- "bug fixes" is out, and may all the various Gods have mercy on our souls. The 2.0.1 software update for the iPhone and iPod touch is available in iTunes right now.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV