iPhone 2.0.1 firmware out for iPhone and iPod touch
Apple has released the 2.0.1 firmware update for the iPhone and iPod touch, and as you can see above, it brings the much-awaited "Bug fixes" feature to bear. We first heard about bug fixes way back at WWDC '07, and since then there's been much speculation on Apple blogs of all kinds as to just what effects a feature like "bug fixes" will have on the market.
We're just kidding of course -- "Bug fixes" could mean anything. But the update is surprisingly large (242 mb) so as soon as we get it installed, we'll pick it apart.
It looks like the day of reckoning is here -- "bug fixes" is out, and may all the various Gods have mercy on our souls. The 2.0.1 software update for the iPhone and iPod touch is available in iTunes right now.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved