iPhone Firmware 2.0.2 is available
A new iPhone software update just hit iTunes. Version 2.0.2 is described as a bug fix release with little additional information. As usual, a version can be downloaded directly from Apple's servers or through iTunes. And, as always, this update will de-pwn your iPhone, should you have previously pwned it for command-line shell access and third-party Cydia applications.
If you've upgraded your iPhone or iPod touch, drop us a note in the comments and let us know what you've found that's new.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter