Free library of iPhone UI elements
iPhone developers! Do you need to make a quick mockup of your iPhone app for a presentation to venture capitalists?
Don't struggle with creating your own UI elements. Geoff Teehan and crew have come up with a Photoshop PSD library full of UI assets that you can use to whip up a mockup of that killer app in time for the meeting with Mr. Moneybags.
The PSD file is now at version 1.1, with the following improvements over the 1.0:
- changed document to 160ppi
- added number and symbol keyboard views
- added key press
- added address book alphabetical navigation widget
- added plus icon
- added new checked and unchecked elements
Yahoo also provides UI elements and wireframes for the iPhone on their developer network.
[Via Daring Fireball]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs