Dropbox now in public beta
Dropbox, my favorite FTP-free file sharing and transfer system, is now in public beta -- anyone can sign up to use the service, and you don't need an invite code.
I wrote about Dropbox in May, and it's still a regular part of my file transfer strategy with my clients. It's easy and fast, which makes it perfect for clients who don't want to spend a lot of time sending me files (or downloading them, for that matter).
If you need more than the free 2GB of storage, 50GB will be available next week for $10 monthly (or $100 annually).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs