Dropbox now in public beta
Dropbox, my favorite FTP-free file sharing and transfer system, is now in public beta -- anyone can sign up to use the service, and you don't need an invite code.
I wrote about Dropbox in May, and it's still a regular part of my file transfer strategy with my clients. It's easy and fast, which makes it perfect for clients who don't want to spend a lot of time sending me files (or downloading them, for that matter).
If you need more than the free 2GB of storage, 50GB will be available next week for $10 monthly (or $100 annually).
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client