Sell your videos on iTunes
If you're a wedding videographer, a school play coordinator, or a computer tutorial specialist, you can now package up your video for a flat fee (60 minutes costs $550, 90 minutes costs $770, other lengths vary in pricing according to TuneCore). Here are some points you'll want to know.
- The approval process for iTunes usually takes about two weeks and must meet the iTunes store terms and conditions.
- iTunes store customers can either buy or rent your video.
- All proceeds go directly to you after Apple takes its cut. The flat fee covers all of TuneCore's take.
- You retain all rights and the agreement is non-exclusive.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter