Sell your videos on iTunes
If you're a wedding videographer, a school play coordinator, or a computer tutorial specialist, you can now package up your video for a flat fee (60 minutes costs $550, 90 minutes costs $770, other lengths vary in pricing according to TuneCore). Here are some points you'll want to know.
- The approval process for iTunes usually takes about two weeks and must meet the iTunes store terms and conditions.
- iTunes store customers can either buy or rent your video.
- All proceeds go directly to you after Apple takes its cut. The flat fee covers all of TuneCore's take.
- You retain all rights and the agreement is non-exclusive.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs