Sell your videos on iTunes
If you're a wedding videographer, a school play coordinator, or a computer tutorial specialist, you can now package up your video for a flat fee (60 minutes costs $550, 90 minutes costs $770, other lengths vary in pricing according to TuneCore). Here are some points you'll want to know.
- The approval process for iTunes usually takes about two weeks and must meet the iTunes store terms and conditions.
- iTunes store customers can either buy or rent your video.
- All proceeds go directly to you after Apple takes its cut. The flat fee covers all of TuneCore's take.
- You retain all rights and the agreement is non-exclusive.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs