Sell your videos on iTunes
If you're a wedding videographer, a school play coordinator, or a computer tutorial specialist, you can now package up your video for a flat fee (60 minutes costs $550, 90 minutes costs $770, other lengths vary in pricing according to TuneCore). Here are some points you'll want to know.
- The approval process for iTunes usually takes about two weeks and must meet the iTunes store terms and conditions.
- iTunes store customers can either buy or rent your video.
- All proceeds go directly to you after Apple takes its cut. The flat fee covers all of TuneCore's take.
- You retain all rights and the agreement is non-exclusive.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)