Yet Another Fake Tablet
It's sad how much I want this whole tablet rumor to be true. So it's always a delightful surprise to find the latest Photoshopped fake in our inbox. Above is "Max Vinegar"'s contribution to the cause. I love the way it's artistically blurred, with just the right ceiling reflections and how the new-fashioned nano gives it a frisson of verisimilitude.
Got a better fauxtotablet? Drop a link into the comments and I'll put up a gallery of 'em.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs