Found Footage: iPhone app monitors your heart rate
A new iPhone application, currently awaiting approval from Apple, will monitor your heart rate via the built-in microphone (through either the onboard mic on the iPhone or through the mic/headset combo). The developer has released the above video demonstration.
In addition to monitoring your heart rate using the microphone, you can also count your bpm (beats per minute) using the voice prompts. The application then stores your heart rate for later reference. We can't wait to see this application hit the app store!
A new iPhone application, currently awaiting approval from Apple, will monitor your heart rate via the built-in microphone (through...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free