Found Footage: iPhone app monitors your heart rate
A new iPhone application, currently awaiting approval from Apple, will monitor your heart rate via the built-in microphone (through either the onboard mic on the iPhone or through the mic/headset combo). The developer has released the above video demonstration.
In addition to monitoring your heart rate using the microphone, you can also count your bpm (beats per minute) using the voice prompts. The application then stores your heart rate for later reference. We can't wait to see this application hit the app store!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)