Found Footage: iPhone app monitors your heart rate
A new iPhone application, currently awaiting approval from Apple, will monitor your heart rate via the built-in microphone (through either the onboard mic on the iPhone or through the mic/headset combo). The developer has released the above video demonstration.
In addition to monitoring your heart rate using the microphone, you can also count your bpm (beats per minute) using the voice prompts. The application then stores your heart rate for later reference. We can't wait to see this application hit the app store!
A new iPhone application, currently awaiting approval from Apple, will monitor your heart rate via the built-in microphone (through...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update