Could this be the new MacBook Pro?
A tipster sent us this image of what appears to be a MacBook Pro with a glossy screen akin to the design of a newer Intel-based iMac.
If accurate, this closely resembles an image that was posted and quickly removed from a Deutsche Telekom site last month. Images of the laptops were posted along with specifications very similar to existing MacBook Pros -- and it's still unclear what will be different about the notebooks under the hood.
While unconfirmed, this could be the first image of the new MacBook Pro due to be released tomorrow at 10 a.m. Pacific time (1 p.m. Eastern).
TUAW will be meta-liveblogging the event live, starting a little before the event is due to begin.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options