Could this be the new MacBook Pro?
A tipster sent us this image of what appears to be a MacBook Pro with a glossy screen akin to the design of a newer Intel-based iMac.
If accurate, this closely resembles an image that was posted and quickly removed from a Deutsche Telekom site last month. Images of the laptops were posted along with specifications very similar to existing MacBook Pros -- and it's still unclear what will be different about the notebooks under the hood.
While unconfirmed, this could be the first image of the new MacBook Pro due to be released tomorrow at 10 a.m. Pacific time (1 p.m. Eastern).
TUAW will be meta-liveblogging the event live, starting a little before the event is due to begin.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature