Could this be the new MacBook Pro?
A tipster sent us this image of what appears to be a MacBook Pro with a glossy screen akin to the design of a newer Intel-based iMac.
If accurate, this closely resembles an image that was posted and quickly removed from a Deutsche Telekom site last month. Images of the laptops were posted along with specifications very similar to existing MacBook Pros -- and it's still unclear what will be different about the notebooks under the hood.
While unconfirmed, this could be the first image of the new MacBook Pro due to be released tomorrow at 10 a.m. Pacific time (1 p.m. Eastern).
TUAW will be meta-liveblogging the event live, starting a little before the event is due to begin.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client