New iPhone Ad: Game Changer
Apple released a new iPhone ad last night, and I know of at least one person that will like this one. They're continuing to show off the App Store, and just like last time, they are featuring an individual application. The MLB (At Bat) application is the lucky player for this edition.
The narrator says, "It can be a score checker, a live pitch updater, or video highlight player. But any way you cut it, it's officially a game changer."
The new commercial is called "Game Changer" and can be viewed from the iPhone ads website.
Thanks to Jack and others for the tip!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration