THQ's Pass the Pigs in the App Store
Can't say it appeals much to me, but as a game to distract the kids while waiting somewhere with only an iPhone to entertain, it might do the trick. There's even a "Pig's Life" story mode, where you can earn extra disguises for your pigs, and hey, it might even be worth the $4.99 just to see how they tacked a story on to a game of throwing plastic pigs around.
Then again, it probably isn't. But apparently the soundtrack is pretty good.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration