Freeverse goes Flick Fishing
Freeverse has followed up Flick Bowling with the second game in the line of Flick Sports games: Flick Fishing. Truth be told, I'm more excited about this one -- the motion controls of the fishing rod and reel seem like they'd work well on the iPhone, and with "dozens of species of fish to catch," seems like this could keep me busy for a while. You can even play multiplayer over a local network, and you can apparently email big catches to friends. The game's in the App Store right now for the low low price of 99 cents -- looks like a good outing.
Freeverse is also holding a giveaway to celebrate the launch. Personally, I'd just like a copy of the game, but no -- apparently they're giving away a few Coleman Fish Pens (don't click that link if you don't want autoplay video, but it's so funny I had to link it anyway), which are pen-sized objects that expand out into working fishing poles. We have no idea, but if that's what you want, go put your email in on their page to enter.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)