Juxtaposer: Fun with photos on iPhone / iPod touch
This $2.99 app is a lot of fun, as well as one of the best-executed compositing tools for a mobile device that I've ever seen. Features include:
- Unlimited undo, so no mistake or accidental brushstroke is permanent.
- Hard or soft brushes to create sharp or blurred edges.
- Smooth blends between images with transparent brushes.
- Red mask mode lets you accurately isolate part of one image without being distracted by the second image in the background.
- Translucent mode makes it easy to align your images precisely.
- The stamp tool lets you add multiple copies of your cut-out to your composite.
- Work in portrait or landscape orientation; optionally have images auto-rotate.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features