Juxtaposer: Fun with photos on iPhone / iPod touch
This $2.99 app is a lot of fun, as well as one of the best-executed compositing tools for a mobile device that I've ever seen. Features include:
- Unlimited undo, so no mistake or accidental brushstroke is permanent.
- Hard or soft brushes to create sharp or blurred edges.
- Smooth blends between images with transparent brushes.
- Red mask mode lets you accurately isolate part of one image without being distracted by the second image in the background.
- Translucent mode makes it easy to align your images precisely.
- The stamp tool lets you add multiple copies of your cut-out to your composite.
- Work in portrait or landscape orientation; optionally have images auto-rotate.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free