Juxtaposer: Fun with photos on iPhone / iPod touch
This $2.99 app is a lot of fun, as well as one of the best-executed compositing tools for a mobile device that I've ever seen. Features include:
- Unlimited undo, so no mistake or accidental brushstroke is permanent.
- Hard or soft brushes to create sharp or blurred edges.
- Smooth blends between images with transparent brushes.
- Red mask mode lets you accurately isolate part of one image without being distracted by the second image in the background.
- Translucent mode makes it easy to align your images precisely.
- The stamp tool lets you add multiple copies of your cut-out to your composite.
- Work in portrait or landscape orientation; optionally have images auto-rotate.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support