Red Sweater releases Black Ink 1.1.3, promises Tumblr update for MarsEdit
The Little Rock Daily Record stopped publishing its crossword puzzle online, but Jalkut added crosswords from the Chicago Reader, Onion AV Club, and Chronicle of Higher Education to replace it. The update also addresses bugs with puzzle opening and printing.
The update is available from Red Sweater's website, or from within the application.
Also, on his blog, Jalkut mentioned forthcoming updates to MarsEdit, after working with Tumblr to improve their API. He plans to release an update, version 2.3 with Tumblr support, "as soon as possible."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs