Pano version 2.0: even more widescreen goodness
- The ability to make panoramas of up to 6 individual pictures (version 1.0 maxed out at 4 pics)
- New stitching algorithms and color correction that resolve the dark bars that sometimes appeared at the "seams" between photos
- A new portrait mode
- Better memory management for more stability
- Reduced processing time when merging photos
Pano 2.0 was supposed to ship with a new icon, but the icon police at Apple apparently had issues with the updated design.
If you already own Pano, be sure to download the update to take advantage of the nifty new features. Debacle Software is hosting a panorama contest in the near future with lots of fabulous prizes, and featuring several TUAW bloggers as impartial and unbiased judges. Start taking those panorama shots soon!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options