Pano version 2.0: even more widescreen goodness
- The ability to make panoramas of up to 6 individual pictures (version 1.0 maxed out at 4 pics)
- New stitching algorithms and color correction that resolve the dark bars that sometimes appeared at the "seams" between photos
- A new portrait mode
- Better memory management for more stability
- Reduced processing time when merging photos
Pano 2.0 was supposed to ship with a new icon, but the icon police at Apple apparently had issues with the updated design.
If you already own Pano, be sure to download the update to take advantage of the nifty new features. Debacle Software is hosting a panorama contest in the near future with lots of fabulous prizes, and featuring several TUAW bloggers as impartial and unbiased judges. Start taking those panorama shots soon!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature