Music video shot entirely on an iPhone
Behold, what is claimed to be the world's first music video shot entirely on an iPhone.
This gem comes to us from GOSHone, A self-described "mad scientist with computers, gadgets, and musical equipment and stuff," G1 used his jailbroken iPhone and a copy of Cycorder to produce what I can only describe as a little slice of wonderful. I can't verify with any certainty that this is, in fact, the "world's first," but I'm going to go with it.
GOSHone says that, while making the video was fun and relatively pain-free, he did struggle with the lack of a preview screen, and "tried to rely on the shiny black back and the chrome Apple logo for reflection." That's a simple, clever trick I hadn't thought of, mostly because I always have a case on my iPhone.
Have a look at his video, then download his free album. It's good stuff.
Thanks to Valerie for sending this in.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature