First Look: Christmas with Weezer
The tough economic climate, stresses over moving two days before I leave for Macworld 2009 and a hectic schedule have given me less holiday cheer than usual, but I'm happy to say, Christmas with Weezer is helping to turn that around.
Christmas with Weezer takes Tap Tap Revenge's addictive format and adds to it some Christmas cheer. Not only do Rivers and company perform a bevy of Christmas classics, the interface is all wrapped up for Christmas.
The Kids Mode is great for anyone starting out with TTR or for kids who want to get in on the fun. Christmas with Weezer also features the multi-tap and tap and hold game elements introduced in the recently released, Tap Tap Dance (iTunes link).
Check out the gallery below. Christmas with Weezer is $4.99 and available in the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7