First Look: Christmas with Weezer
The tough economic climate, stresses over moving two days before I leave for Macworld 2009 and a hectic schedule have given me less holiday cheer than usual, but I'm happy to say, Christmas with Weezer is helping to turn that around.
Christmas with Weezer takes Tap Tap Revenge's addictive format and adds to it some Christmas cheer. Not only do Rivers and company perform a bevy of Christmas classics, the interface is all wrapped up for Christmas.
The Kids Mode is great for anyone starting out with TTR or for kids who want to get in on the fun. Christmas with Weezer also features the multi-tap and tap and hold game elements introduced in the recently released, Tap Tap Dance (iTunes link).
Check out the gallery below. Christmas with Weezer is $4.99 and available in the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update