X-Plane Airliner / Helicopter versions now available
Austin Meyer, the developer of X-Plane, has resolved this dilemma by releasing versions of X-Plane for iPhone for airliner and helicopter fanatics. X-Plane-Airliner for iPhone / iPod touch (click opens iTunes) is now available for US$4.99. You get the choice of three different present (Boeing 747, 777, and Airbus 380) and one future (Boeing 787) airliners with up to 98 airports in Southern California to fly to. Yeahhhh, I want to try landing at SNA in an A-380!
X-Plane Helicopter (click opens iTunes), also priced at US$4.99, lets you experience the helicopter flying experience with your Apple handheld. There are four helicopter types to play with: the Robinson R-22, Bell 206, BlackHawk, and Sea King.
Be sure to check out the TUAW review of the original version of X-Plane for iPhone / iPod touch.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements