A late Christmas gift for Vermont: iPhone arrives in mid-January
Dave Caolo reported back in August that after a proposed Verizon/Unicel merger, AT&T would be awarded overlapping service areas in Vermont to prevent a monopoly in the state. However, in the months since then, things have changed around. On Monday, WCAX reported that AT&T has signed a deal to acquire Unicel.
The result? The iPhone officially comes to Vermont starting in mid-January. And it's not the only thing coming to the state. The deal will also create 75 new jobs.
Want to follow the ongoing saga of the iPhone's long trek to Vermont? The iPhone Vermont blog has done a fantastic job in keeping folks abreast of the changes in wireless service for the state.
Thanks for the tip, B. Marriner!
Dave Caolo reported back in August that after a proposed Verizon/Unicel merger, AT&T would be awarded overlapping service areas in...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements