AT&T sells $99 refurb iPhones until end of December
Just last week we mention that AT&T would start selling the iPhone 3G through its website. AT&T took that idea a bit further, and is now offering an iPhone 3G at a really good deal.
Currently being offered is a refurbished 8GB iPhone 3G for only $99US (with a 2-year contract). You heard right, you can get an iPhone 3G for only $99. So the rumors about the $99 iPhone were semi-true, except this isn't Walmart, and it's only a limited deal. You can get $50 off all refurbed iPhones until December 31.
Here's how the prices break down for the refurbs:
Thanks for the tip, Binja!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free