First Look: Fluffy's Log 2.0.1
In keeping with the theme of light-hearted posts this weekend, I present to you: Fluffy's Log!
Fluffy's Log is Mac OS X pet management software from Shallot Patch Software. What's pet management software? Well, if your pet has been to the vet as many times as Ruby (above) has lately, you want to make sure that you're keeping information on everything that's taking place medically. That includes info about the vet, appointments, medications, and more.
There's much more in Fluffy's Log -- places to keep pet insurance data, schedules for feeding or grooming, even pedigree charts. You can do this for more than one pet, so if you have lots of furry friends, you can keep track of their history. While US$24.99 may seem a bit pricey for a single-tasker, this is an easy-to-use and very complete pet management package.
Fluffy's Log can even print out lost pet posters in case your pet decides to explore the world on her own. That's a nice feature, since the last thing you will want to do when you lose a pet is to spend a lot of time creating a poster.
How do you keep track of your animals? We'd like to know.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration