Macworld 2009: Previews of upcoming Freeverse titles
On Friday, January 9th, I had the opportunity to talk with Brian Akaka of Freeverse about the upcoming apps from the company, including Flick Sports Baseball, Slotz Racer, Days of Thunder, and Roads of Ruin. In particular, the Flick Baseball title looks like it will be a winner, with very detailed rendering of players as well as accelerometer-based gestures for batting and throwing.
Brian noted that if Macworld Expo does happen in 2010, Freeverse won't have a booth -- like Apple, they feel that the cost of exhibiting at the Expo could be better spent in product development and other marketing.
Enjoy the ride as Brian takes us through both the existing and upcoming games from Freeverse. You can find the video in the second half of this post.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station