iPhone/iPod touch 2.2.1 update available
Apple has just updated the firmware for the iPhone and the iPod touch to 2.2.1. The list (at least for the iPod touch) looks like it is mostly bug fixes and stability improvements, but we're still searching for a full list of all the changes.
You can upgrade your phone or iPod's firmware by selecting, "check for updates" in iTunes.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter