AT&T loving the iPhone
Here are the interesting iPhone stats:
- AT&T activated 4.3 million iPhone 3Gs since it came on the market including 1.9 million in the fourth quarter alone. Those activations are more than double the number from a year before with the 2G iPhone
- iPhone owners provide about 60% higher revenue than other AT&T customers
- About 40% of fourth quarter activations of iPhones were customers that were new to AT&T. Most came from other carriers like Sprint, Verizon, etc.
- Customers who drop AT&T aren't usually those with iPhones (although many iPhone users would like to because of bad coverage or service).
AT&T has released fourth quarter and 2008 results and it's not all roses for the telecommunications giant. Wireline telephone...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements