AT&T loving the iPhone
Here are the interesting iPhone stats:
- AT&T activated 4.3 million iPhone 3Gs since it came on the market including 1.9 million in the fourth quarter alone. Those activations are more than double the number from a year before with the 2G iPhone
- iPhone owners provide about 60% higher revenue than other AT&T customers
- About 40% of fourth quarter activations of iPhones were customers that were new to AT&T. Most came from other carriers like Sprint, Verizon, etc.
- Customers who drop AT&T aren't usually those with iPhones (although many iPhone users would like to because of bad coverage or service).
AT&T has released fourth quarter and 2008 results and it's not all roses for the telecommunications giant. Wireline telephone...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype