17" unibody MacBook Pro deliveries not as speedy as hoped
The complete email below:
To Our Valued Apple Customer:
Thank you again for your order!
Wrapping up the new 17-inch MacBook Pro is taking a few days longer
than we projected.
As a result, we will be unable to ship your 17-inch MacBook Pro
until February 19, 2009.
If you don't want to wait, you may cancel your order and receive a
prompt refund by calling our toll-free customer service number at
800-676-2775 or by visiting our online order status website at
If we do not hear from you before we ship the 17-inch MacBook Pro to
you, we will assume that you have agreed to this shipment delay. In
that event, a shipment notification with tracking information will be
emailed to you as soon as your order is shipped.
Again, there is no need to contact us unless you wish to cancel
We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience this
delay may have caused you.
Thank you for shopping at the Apple Online Store!
The Apple Online Store
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)