17" unibody MacBook Pro deliveries not as speedy as hoped
The complete email below:
To Our Valued Apple Customer:
Thank you again for your order!
Wrapping up the new 17-inch MacBook Pro is taking a few days longer
than we projected.
As a result, we will be unable to ship your 17-inch MacBook Pro
until February 19, 2009.
If you don't want to wait, you may cancel your order and receive a
prompt refund by calling our toll-free customer service number at
800-676-2775 or by visiting our online order status website at
If we do not hear from you before we ship the 17-inch MacBook Pro to
you, we will assume that you have agreed to this shipment delay. In
that event, a shipment notification with tracking information will be
emailed to you as soon as your order is shipped.
Again, there is no need to contact us unless you wish to cancel
We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience this
delay may have caused you.
Thank you for shopping at the Apple Online Store!
The Apple Online Store
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
If you've been waiting by the mailbox for that slightly oversized package to arrive... the wait just got a bit longer. Our correspondents...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time